Vacancy for the post of Course Coordinator
Centre for Research, Education and Social Transformation (CREST), is an autonomous institution formed by the Government of Kerala to address the collective disadvantages faced by the Scheduled and Backward communities while integrating with the globalized economy. The programmes of CREST are mainly targeted to create a larger resource pool among the Scheduled communities of Kerala for new generation jobs created by the opening up of Indian economy. CREST seeks one Course Coordinator on contract basis for one year. Consolidated salary Rs.40000/- per month. Age limit 40 years as on June 1, 2017. Knowledge of training skills in English and experience of conducting training programmes will be the key to this position. This position requires travel within and outside Kerala and work outside of office hours.
Qualification & Experience :
- Master’s degree from a university in Humanities/Science/Social Sciences or in any other allied subject.
- Minimum three years as a trainer for soft skills at national or international level
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Malayalam
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills & familiarity with common Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge and experience of a wide range of flexible and effective training methodologies and ability to implement for graduate level learners.
- Leading and managing teaching faculty, as well as academic support personnel
- Ensuring student preparedness
- Oversee faculty scheduling
- Fostering continuous and open communications for student success.
- Mentoring of students